Monday 1 November 2010

HAPPY RUBBER HALLOWEEN!

 So mine and Hannah lastest fashion crazy is rubber, thanks to working on Secret Diary of a call girl.  One of our main characters, Charlotte played by Gemma Chan, was dressed always head to toe in rubber.  Now if your thinking this is a bit weird, I can totally understand, as I had the same opinion at first.  I thought people who wore rubber were freaks that hang out at weekend clubs with gimps on leads, which is also true, but there is more to rubber than that.  Its bloody sexy and makes you feel amazing.  It also has a strange effect on men.  It turns them into dribbling wrecks, and you have all the power.  This we all learnt on Saturday night as we ventured out for Halloween, and thought there was never going to be a better excuse to wear our rubber.  After having a spanking session in the hall, we hobbled (not easy to walk in rubber) to our friends Rob & Ian's Halloween party, then to the Bath house club where Hannah's housemate Tom was D Jing and partied to the early hours of the morning.  Great night.  Can't wait to get the rubber out again.
N.B:  Please may I state rubber is not as hot and sweaty as you may think.  In fact I think everyone should give it a go.

My Outfit: http://www.honour.co.uk
Hannah's Outfit: http://www.houseofharlot.com/

 Lube me up baby!
 Oli and Angus get in on the action!
 Ian
 Rob


 Tom on the decks
 Stop clowning around

 We pulled!

And here's one I made earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment