Saturday 17 March 2012

5 SONGS I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO IN MARCH

MICHAEL KIWANUKA: HOME AGAIN
 This song feels very fitting for my life right now.



BUNNYRANCH: ADAM GREEN
This guy and his lyric's are completely mental, but his songs are strangely catchy.  This is my favourite one.  I can't stop singing it at the moment, though I should be careful singing the words out load as everyone will think I'm crazy.



ALEXANDER: TRUTH
I love this song so much.  It's beautiful.  I listened to it so much in Spain recently, as it has a western feel to it, like a Enrico Morriconi score.




BEN HOWARD: THE WOLVES
I first heard this the other year, but had no idea who it was by.  The new Damien Rice!



FLEET FOXES: WHITE WINTER HYMNAL
Because the winter is over and the spring is coming.  Oh happy days!


No comments:

Post a Comment