Friday 19 June 2009

ON YER BIKE!


This seasons biggest fashion accessory is not a pair of shoes or some cool bag, but a bike! Yes, it seems that anyone who is anyone has a bike in London i.e all the Hoxton wankers!. All the housemates have one( We don't live in Hoxton, so this does not make us wankers!), and we all rode them into Vicky park last Sunday for a picnic. The nice thing is, everyone of us has a different kind of bike which has its own character. I love my bike, even though its far from perfect. I got it for £50 on eBay (I liked the big basket it had!). Its gears don't work, so I have to get off and push when going up hill, the brakes hardly work, so its dangerous going downhill and it weighs the same as a tank. It would be a great bike if I lived in Holland! All that said I don't want to get rid of it. I guess my bike is a bit like me, a bit dysfunctional! I hate most forms of exercise, but cycling I love, it seems to suit me, I can't explain why? Long may this trend last. Here are some pics from the Sunday.








No comments:

Post a Comment