Thursday 1 October 2009

BIRTHDAY PRESENTS

As you know I'm not one to brag?, but I had to show off some of my amazing birthday presents. I got lots of money, Champagne, wine (I don't know why people think I drink a lot!) sexy underwear, (Off my mum!), a bag, and flowers. I am extremely grateful for all of these but there were a few high lights. The first being a wonderful Vivienne Westwood purse off my sister. She has been moaning at me to get a new one for ages, as I have had my one for years, so its falling apart at the seams and has holes in it (Maybe that explains why I'm always loosing money?) I think Paula had to buy me one out of sheer embarrassment! It was a good choice as well, as I have been eyeing up Westwood purses for ages every time I go in Selfridges.

Next up is my joint present off the girls. Oh yes! People actual do read my blog. They had seen a previous post THE MAD HATTER, and picked up on my wanting of a Lock &Co hats. They got me the most amazing Panama, which comes in the most amazing box too. Unfortunately its a little bit small, so I have to go to the shop for a proper fitting. Can't wait to sashay through the streets of London with that hat box.


Finally, my housemates got me the most amazing present. Yes a new bike! I was in total shock. Its so beautiful. Like something out of Miss Marple. They had got so fed up of my old bike, as it was like a tank, the gears didn't work, so I had to get off going up hill, the brakes didn't work, so I had to get off going down hill (In fact I just tried to avoid hills!) This bike is a joy and I have been out cycling nearly everyday since I got it, and the best thing is, I don't feel like I have just completed a Marathon after being out on it. God I wish I was 30 everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment