Sunday 21 March 2010

THE EVER CHANGING MR PURFITT

Being a mad person (so I am told by many!), I seem to attract other mad people, as most of my friends, housemates, and pets are completely insane too.  I quite like it though, and think us types should really stick together.  This insanity also includes work too, as there are many people in this industry that are insane that I work with, but its more fun that way.  Maybe thats why I do my job?  Anyway, none are more fun and wacky than my Costume supervisor and good friend; Fraser.  He always makes me laugh even on the worst days, which makes him the best person to work with.  On our current job his latest thing seems to taking a new wig from the Make-up department each day and taking a photo of himself, which seems to bring him great amusement!  So here are the results and my little tribute to Mr Purfitt.  I hope it brings a smile to your face, like it did me.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free photo slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment