Friday 9 April 2010

ONE SUNNY DAY IN HAMMERSMITH


God!  I have done so much recently, but have done little blogging about it! A rule of blogging is to do stuff to write about, but to make enough time to blog about it. So the equations are:

Do stuff + don't make time to write about it= bad blogger

Do stuff+ make time to write about it= good blogger.

Sorry if none of this makes sense or is a bit trippy, but I have, had a hard week a work and I've had a few glasses of wine to relax!  Actually thats another thing learnt:

Writing blog+ A few glasses of wine= mumbo jumbo!

Anyway lets get to the point!  Which was things I have done recently? Errrrrr? Oh yes, I went to the Hammersmith vintage clothing fair the other week which I have been meaning to do for ages. Its the oldest, best and probably most expensive vintage clothing fair in London.  Its happens about once a month at Hammersmith town hall.  If I had had a load of money, I could of brought nearly everything.  Unfortunately I don't so came away empty handed.  Deb's though came away with the most amazing 1920's dress for her 30th birthday.


The next Hammersmith Vintage clothing fair is on april 18th, at Hammersmith Town Hall
£10 from 8am-10am
£5 from 10am-5pm
You get a free ticket for the next event when you pay for the first time.

We then went down to the river, because we got a little excited because the day was sunny, and so we had our first meal of the year sat outside, drank cider and did what we do best: acting like idiots!  The best way to spent Sunday in my opinion.








No comments:

Post a Comment