Thursday 22 April 2010

PENNY BLOOD


Even though I follow other people's blog's, I feel at times, like I'm the only person blogging in the world and that these other people don't really exist and that their lives are just made up by some super computer, that puts posts out on the net to read and give us some amusement (No, I am not on drugs, before you start. I just have a wild imagination!)  So it always comes has a nice surprise when I meet a fellow blogger (Well for a start they are real and not a super computer!)  The other week I met Miss Penny Blood of Penny Blood's Black Book blog (Penny's not her real name but I'm not telling!)  Anyway Miss blood was round at our flat talking about doing some work for my housemate's rich bitch boss's birthday, as Penny works for the great The Last Tuesday Society.  The Last Tuesday Society for you who don't know, does parties and events with the most crazy objects for decoration, such as stuffed animals and two headed skeletons.  Check out their shop on Mare Street, in Bethnal green.  Its more like some mad museum than a shop.


Penny herself was a great and interesting person, with a cool blog to match.  In fact, I had a bit of blog envy myself after she showed me hers, but thats not hard, as my presentation is not up to much (Must work on that when I have the time!)  The blog is beautiful and is all about great places to shop, eat and drink in London, that are a little bit off the beaten track.  Even though I like to think I'm the font of all knowledge about things in London, especially the East end, I have found out about some exciting new gems from it.  She also said we could come to the next The Last Tuesady Society Ball (Nice one!) Check out her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment