Thursday 22 April 2010

OVER AND OUT!


So I'm not going to be doing any posting for about two weeks, because I'm out of here!  Yes!  Tomorrow I'm off to Edinburgh for a girly weekend, then I'm straight onto Barbados for take two of my cousin's wedding after the first attempt was called off due to a bloody volcano erupting in Iceland! (I don't know if anyone heard about that?)   Anyway, hopefully I will have lots of tales and pictures when I get back.  God! I'm so jet set!  Over and out!

OBSERVATIONS

  • Its really hard to do a blog post when your housemate is working from home and is ringing Naomi Campbell, Sting and Lord and Lady some thing beside you.  No! My housemate is not famous but is a PA for one of those London socialites with friends in high places!
  • Why is it when you do liquid eyeliner, you always get one eye great and the other one so bad, it looks deformed.
  • Having three cats is like having children!  Can't leave them for one minute, without there being trouble! The list includes, digging up the garden, emptying the bin and shitting in the potted plants!
  • I seem to be doing a really bad Keira Knightley pout in this photo.  Oh dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment