Wednesday 26 May 2010

BARBADOS

So we made it eventually, after all the madness with that bloody volcano.  It was amazing and great to have so many members of my family together for the first time in years.  The wedding was a beautiful thing and I ended up being a bridesmaid, after the original girl couldn't make the new dates and I fitted in the dress.  I hate being a bridesmaid usually but I couldn't say no under the circumstances.  It was a shame though as I, had brought the most amazing 1950's strapless dress from a vintage shop in Camden passage in Islington for the wedding.  So I decided to wear it just round the swimming pool instead and I have other weddings this year I can wear it too.  I got a great tan, swam every day, got an addiction to Macaroni pie and drank far to much Rum.  Loved it!











No comments:

Post a Comment