Thursday 17 November 2011

ZATOICHI

So, I get in from another late night drinking session to find the boys of the house, watching one of their geek movies again.  To be fair I don't know why I'm calling them geek movies, when I enjoy watching them, just as much as they do, or does that just make me a geek too?  Anyway, the movie this time was a Japanese film called Zatoichi from 2003.  Now I quite like Japanese films, as there completely bonkers, and this one was no exception.  So instead of going to bed, in my hazey state, I found myself totally engrossed and one of the main reasons were the amazing dance routines, with the finale, may I say it, probably being one of the best dance routines ever put on film. Whats more amazing is, the fact that its Japanese, because I've been to a Tokyo nightclub and believe me, there was not much rythym going on in there. Who would of ever know it,  the Japanese are really great dancers after all.  Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment