Tuesday 22 November 2011

VIDEO GAMES

It's you, it's you, 
it's all for you Everything I do  
I tell you all the time  
Heaven is a place on earth with you
Tell me all the things you want to do
I heard that you like the bad girls Honey, 
is that true? 
It's better than I ever even knew  
They say that the world was built for two 
Only worth living if somebody is loving you 
Baby now you do.

I've fallen in love with a song.  Its called Video Games by Lana Del Ray.  It's the most beautiful song I have heard in a long time.  I feel every word of the lyric's and every time I hear it, I feel my emotions rise to the surface and my eyes begin to fill with tears.   Sorry I'm sounding a complete wet in this post, but sometimes things just get you. Check it out yourself.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment