Tuesday 12 May 2009

OSLO HOUSE PHOTO STUDIO?


So last month the flat got turned into a bicycle repair work shop. This month it's the turn of it becoming a photo studio! Ssam my housemate who is a fashion photographer is helping launch a new fashion magazine called Glass. My other housemate Angus has been roped into filming the promotion video, due to his film making talents. So they have decided to film the shoot in the flat due to our white walls and huge amount of space. I guess its the perfect studio for free! For the next two days the flat is going to be filled with models, stylists, assistants and make-up artists. Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow, so I will miss the first days shoot but I plan to hang around for the second and record all the coming and goings. Until then here are some photos of SSam, Angus and me setting up ready for the shoot and having a mess around.











Angus shoots his films through a roliflex camera and then edits the pictures together in the most cool way. This is his style and he has become the master of it. Check out this music video he made for Liam Finn, which shows his style, at its best!

No comments:

Post a Comment