Thursday 3 January 2008

So it begins!

So I have finally done it!  I have created my very own blog.  Not like I think anyone will read it.  Who really wants to read some one rambling on about everything and nothing.  I don't think I would?  Actually depends how bored I was!  Speaking of boredom,  I am suffering greatly from it today.  The christmas and New Year celebrations are over, and all I am left with is a weakened bank balance, some extra weight and the prospect of a cold, dull january.  With no sight of employment until we go away I have decided to hibernate for the rest of the month indoors in just my PJ's, watching daytime TV, hence the boredom.  Probably thats why I created the blog. Oh! and the fact that I have Jan in my ear every to seconds going "Have you created your blog yet, honey!"  

God I'm being very depressing for a first posting!  Well on a positive note I have started a detox as over the christmas period I consumed enough wine to stock an Odd Bins store, and have eaten more chocolate than Dawn French on a Terry's chocolate Orange ad.  For the purer health of my body (Probably bank balance to!) I am banning myself from alcohol till Thailand.  I am also going to go to bikram yoga at least two times a week, thanks to the fact that Jess, from number seven, went back to Oz and left me her card with loads of free lessons on it.  At twelve pound a lesson, its very expensive staying fit.  So by the time I get to the beaches of Ko Samui I will be a lean mean, toned yoga goddess. Well thats the plan anyway.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Carly. I loved your blog, great humour! Can't wait for the next one. lol Looking forward to seeing you again when you and Jan reach Melbourne. Ann x

    ReplyDelete