Wednesday 17 December 2008

SANTA BABY!

Santa baby, I've been a awful good girl. So I would like the following for Christmas. Well a girl can dream can't she!

I have a little collection of perfumes. With my favourite being Jo Malone orange blossom but I do believe this could be up there as a new contender, with its fruity smell mixed with Iris. Love it!



Do Son Eau De Toilette Diptyque £58 www.spacenk.co.uk

I do love my bags and I do love art deco, and this little number by Laura Bohinc combines the two wonderfully. Unfortunately the price is not so lovely.



The Tatiana clutch bag £675 www.larabohinc.com/start.html

I'm loving the sailor look at the moment and I have always loved the 1950's so when I saw this dress I just thought I have to have it. Unfortunately it has sold out. Dam it!




The Bettie Page Wiggle captain dress £65 www.pinup-parade.com

As its getting very cold I need some new gloves and these look very lady like.



Leather driving gloves around £30 http://leatherglovesonline.com

OBSERVATIONS

* I have very expensive tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment