Saturday 3 July 2010

THE HEN


I don't really like Hen Do's.  They bring out the worse in the British:  Big groups of women, behaving badly, drinking to much and walking around in silly scantily clad clothing!  This time though it was my mum's Hen, so I could hardly refuse.  My mum, has finally after 25 years together with her partner decided to get married and because my family don't do anything by halves, we had the Hen in Puerto Banus in Spain, in a massive villa!  On paper Puerto Banus is my worse nightmare:  Loads of of Brits with too much money and absolutely no class, and in reality it is all those things and worse!  All that said I had a great time, because at the end of the day, it doesn't matter where you are.  It matters who you are with and I was with great family and friends and even though I have realised that I am totally different from the rest of my family over the years, with my taste and what I do,  that doesn't mean that I can't have a good time with them.  Besides nothing really matters when you have a few drinks inside of you.


Me, a glass of wine, sun and a pool:  The life I was born to have!




The Hen's



Yuko my sister in Law
Mum:  well we had to dress her up didn't we?

Me and Mum
My cousin, Nicole and my sister paula, having a moment.
Me and my boat!
The most stupidly expensive bar ever!

Paula
Mum and Johanne.
OBSERVATIONS


  • I think it must be the law to look like you have been tangoed in Puerto Banus.  Even the guys.  So orange.  Not attractive.  God!  The men were so disgusting and in love with themselves.
  • Whats the point of going to Spain and only seeing British people. There everywhere, to the point that I don't think any Spanish people live there anymore?
  • I nearly died when they told me, but it seems that some people in bars can live with themselves by charging people 200 Euros for a bottle of Vodka.  CRIMINAL!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment