Thursday 1 July 2010

YORKSHIRE


Sorry I haven't really done any posts in a while, but I have been up north in Yorkshire filming, in the middle of nowhere without any internet!  We were in the most beautiful town of Pickering in the Yorkshire Dales, doing a new BBC drama called "Accidental Farmer", with the lovely actress Ashley Jensen.  It was great fun, though I did spend most of my time putting mud and cow shit on the costumes and being slightly scared by some of the local farmers, who seemed quite mad.  All good fun though, with the sun shining, a hot tub in the cottage we were staying in and a great pig called Pinky who stole the show, and who's owners assured us, that she would not be turned into bacon when filming had finished?  God! I love my job when its in places as beautiful as this.

Pinky pig





Me and Fraser having hot tub fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment