Tuesday 13 July 2010

WED

 It only took bloody 25 years, but yes!  My mum and Paul finally got hitched!  I know I'm biased, but it was probably the best wedding I have been too.  Even with my initially resentment over the bridesmaid dress and feeling out of my comfort zone, I have to say I didn't even mind it in the end.  There were tears, laughter, and of course embarrassing adult drunken dancing.  Not to sound to sickly about it but it was probably one of the best days of my life, and definitely one of Mum and Paul's (They deserve it!)  That's twice I've been a bridesmaid this year.  Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.  Don't worry I'm really not bothered.  When it came to throwing the bouquet, I ran in the opposite direction much to the horror of my mother.  Here are some photos of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment