Sunday 26 December 2010

CRAZY WHITE CHRISTMAS

Just a quick one.  Another crazy Christmas at the the Griffith household.  Only 22 this year for dinner instead of last years 28.  Snow, ice, my mum with stitches in her eyebrow after the car boot fell on her, my sisters alcoholic dog running around dressed as Santa in a bling collar, Anthony surprised us all, coming home from Afghanistan, Phil swearing lots still, Joe still wearing short dresses, Chris in a lace sling after falling and breaking her wrist in the snow, My nephew Leo blowing out every candle in sight (its his thing), me running around in the snow in leather hot pants trying to stop the dog escaping, Chris's dog pissing on my mum, Paul my step dad got pissed on the only day of the year he is allowed too, Paul saying the F word!, Paula and Nicole winning the quiz (they must of cheated!) and me at 31 years old being undressed and put to bed by my mother as I was really drunk (not good)!  And people wonder why I'm crazy.  Just look at my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment