Monday 27 December 2010

HERE I GO AGAIN ON MY OWN (GOD HELP ME)!

So I'm sat looking at my packed rucksack and empty bedroom, and I'm even thinking that I might be a little mad this time.  Tomorrow I head off for 4 months around south America.  All I know is that I fly into Costa Rica and fly out of Rio.   My parents don't want me to go.  They don't think it's safe.  Some of my friends think I'm running away from things again.  There probably right. I don't really speak any Spanish and I haven't got a clue of what I'm going to do over there.  What I do know is, that I'm not a happy person right now and I don't think I have been for a long time.  So there are only two options when you feel like this, and they are:
OPTION ONE
Stay in London, work to much, have no life, suffer in the cold, get more burnt out, party to hard in the little spare time you have, keep falling for the wrong guys and keep getting hurt, keep being  disappointed, get a cold, get the flu, be constantly tired, thus, keep going round in the same old endless unhappy cycle you have been going round in for far to long.

OR
OPTION TWO
Head off to exotic climbs, see new countries, feel the sun, get a great tan, learn a new language, learn to surf, meet new people, pull some hot guys, eat great food, go trekking, crash a moped again, get totally lost, relax, have a life, have an adventure, come back to London and feel recharged.

I'll take option two please.
Don't worry I'm not going away thinking that going travelling will give me all the answers to life, it never does, but if your not happy with things then you should try and do something about it, because I refuse to sit here and mope around in it, that's just not my style, because I'm a good time girl and life is for living.  Besides I want to be one of those mad old women with loads of stories to tell, and believe me I'm going to have lots of stories from the next 4 months.  Keep logging into this blog for the next couple of months and I'll give them to you.

1 comment:

  1. Gemma (Germbag Rouge)28 December 2010 at 10:10

    Your option one sums up my existence exactly! I need to strap on a pair and opt for number two!

    ReplyDelete