Saturday 2 April 2011

BENIDORM BAD GIRL 2: LAKE TITICACA



I have had a few complaints off readers recently, that they had not seen enough of Benidorm bad girl, and it was suggested that I had given up the challenge. Oh you of little faith! OK, I forgot to take it to the lost city with me (gutted!), but guess what I'm back with a vengeance! Oh yes, only bloody Lake Titikaka, the ancient lake of the inca's and the worlds highest. Not only did I complete this challenge, but I also incorporated really bad tourist knit wear into it, to make me look like a bigger idiot. Oh yes! The rest of the tourists with me thought I was completely mental, but luckily my new best Friend, Tamara from Brazil, who is just as crazy as me, got really into it and was quite happy to take photos, while the rest if the group looked on slightly bemused. Can I add it was totally bloody freezing ( too God dam cold to be exposing my mid-drift) and I was suffering from altitude sickness as well. That's dedication for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment