Saturday 4 February 2012

ELECTRIC BLANKET WHORES

I've got two guys in my bed at the moment! Don't get excited, I can't even get one guy in bed these days. No! These guys are of the furry feline type. Yes our cats; Cassius and Hank. My sudden rise in popularity has nothing to with the fact that they love me dearly. No! It's because as the temperature has dropped below freezing, I have got out my winter best friend: The Electric Blanket, and they absolutely love it. They sleep with me ever night now (which means I get Hank screaming in my face at 7.00am, for food)! I don't mind though; being used by the cats. I love them and I haven't got much time left with them, so I have to make the most of it, before it's gone.
Also breaking news, while we are on the cat front! Moonin Troll has finally started to like women! She has always been a boys girl, but she won't leave me and my new housemate Linn alone and sits on ours laps. I was so excited about this, I sent Alex, who is still swanning around Mexico drinking too much Tequila probably, a picture of her sat on my lap. Her main response was:
"She looks fat!"
Alex has a thing about fat people, this also stems down to fat cats, especially if it's her cat! I can imagine her brain going into over drive sat on a Mexican beach somewhere, trying to think of ways to make the cat thin again. Oh God! Its going to be a nightmare if she comes back and finds a fat Moomin Troll. Maybe I should do something about it. Is there weight watches for cats? I'm going to go and google it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment