Tuesday 29 December 2009

CHRISTMAS PRESENTS

Totally spoilt again! Can't understand why because, santa I have not been a good girl this year by far!


First up a new camera.  Yeah!  I have been saving all my 30th money and the christmas money for one and finally I've got it!  Yes the new Canon G11!  I was thinking of getting a SLR but I didn't think it would be good for my bad neck lugging a big camera around with me, and besides the G11 is just as good.  Its just so good to be able to take good pictures again, as my other camera broke months ago and I have just been taking crap pictures on my phone for to long!


I got a new Agent Provocateur 3 piece set.  I already had a beautiful set from years ago that an old boyfriend brought me, but like him, I have out grown it.  Yes people: the breasts are getting bigger (Its only taken 30 years!)  I got the love set, which is so lovely.  I'm sad to say this is not a picture of me wearing it, though I wish to god it was!  No, its Rosie Huntingon Whitely, who is stunning.  I wouldn't want to scare you all with me wearing it, especially after all I've eaten over Christmas!


When I was in India last year I got totally addicted to Himalaya skin products.  They are mostly herbal; smell amazing; and buying them in India; they were totally dirt cheap.  Also, most importantly their really good!   Unfortunately I ran out of the stuff I brought in India ages ago, and haven't managed to get this year.  Luckily my sister had a few trips there this year and low and behold she brought me what seemed like the entire range for my Christmas present!  Hopefully this means my skin will be better next year?

I don't care what people say about Top shop!  I love it!  I'm a total Whore for it.  Good job my brother and his wife remembered how much I love it:  He got a load of  Top Shop vouchers.  I've already my eyes on a few items.  Oxford Circus here I come!




No comments:

Post a Comment