Tuesday 8 December 2009

THAT IS WHY THE LADY IS A TRAMP!



This is a picture of me leaving the my mates house after sleeping the night on her sofa because of another wild night on the tiles.  Yes!  I am wearing PJ's, as I was to hung over to change into the previous nights clothing which I am carrying in a plastic bag.  I'm also wearing heels as they were the only shoes I had, and a hat that I stole from one of the Cuban brothers after straggling him in my playsuit and grinding him on his lap!!! Anyway i got some looks as I came back into my building but I think I was still to drunk to care.  Besides PJ's are so this season thanks to D&G's collection, so this was like my homage to it?

 Well thats one way of looking at it or you could just say "That is why the lady is a tramp!"

No comments:

Post a Comment