Thursday 24 December 2009

HOME FOR CHRISTMAS


After 7 hours of sheer motorway traffic hell, I finally arrived back in Warrington from London, for the Christmas break.  I'm so glad to be home, which is not a thing I say often about Warrington, but for Christmas I would not want to be anywhere else.  Actually Warrington looks quite pretty under the sheet of snow that covers it.  I have spent two Christmas's away from my family, in Kenya and fiji and they have the only time I have ever felt homesick, as I'm not a home bird at heart.  It just feels wrong to be away from them at Christmas, and they do know how to do a good celebration.  I'm also feeling a little London tired at the moment, so it will be good to have a week away from the bright lights of the city.  Anyway:  HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. XXXX














No comments:

Post a Comment