Friday 20 March 2009

FROM LONDON TO BARRY



Its only when I leave the big city that I realise how London I have become. This was the case the other day when we went to see our old Uni friend Nic in Barry in Wales, who had just had a baby. What seems cool and trendy in London just makes us look like complete fashion victim twat's anywhere in normal suburbia. We stuck out like sore thumbs in Barry, with me looking like a Suzi Quatro reject in my leather and Deb's was a cross between a new age traveller and a sailor girl. Even our 80's sunglasses just looked so ridiculous. Oh well at least we can laugh at ourselves and it was a good day out. Baby Megan was beautiful but I always knew Nic would never have an ugly baby. Nic looked well and I just couldn't get over the size of her tits. She use to be so flat. Maybe there is hope for me yet?








No comments:

Post a Comment