Monday 25 July 2011

BAG LADY

Hello! Welcome to my life; the life I have had for over 7 months now. Yes! My life of living out of a bag! Just call me bag lady! It never bothers me living out of bag when I'm on the road; it's seems like a small sacrifice in exchange for having the time of your life. It's different though when your back in your own country. Due to the fact I got a job in Birmingham as soon as I hit home soil, I decided to keep renting my room out. This has meant I have continued my nomadic existence, but I was use to it I told myself. Last week though it happened. I finally snapped! I couldn't take it anymore; this routing around in bags trying to find your basic things; the packing; the unpacking. I had a tantrum (or a Kevin) and threw all my clothes out of my bag and started shouting, "I can't take this ANYMORE!" Frank and Linda (my Brummie landlords) must of thought they had rented their room to a complete nutter!
Luckily I've finished my job now, I'm back in London and I get my room back this week. Thank the lord! Otherwise I think I was going to have some sort of breakdown (well more tantrums of throwing clothes around a room)! I think it's time to put some roots down again now

No comments:

Post a Comment