Friday 24 April 2009

ONE BIG HANGOVER!


I seem to be following the usual path that occurs after a break up. I have just come through the mourning period and now I am on to the second phase of this process: going a bit off the rails!. After two years of always having to think about someone else, I am now filled with a great sense of relief and freedom, which being on my own has left me with. All these feelings and factors add up to me doing all the things that I have not been doing for a long time IE partying, boys and drink, lots of drink! I seem to find myself waking up constantly with a hangover and with not much idea, but a few blurred memories of what happened the night before. Take for example last weekend. Friday night went out in Hoxton, ended up at some house party in the area with loads of Swedish people. Can't really remember how I got home. Saturday Ruben, Angus's brother, was playing a gig at Elizabeth hall on the South Bank, so the house (Or as they are now know :The family) got our best glad rags on (Any excuse to dress up) and headed down in support. It was a great night with Ruben's visuals and Dan's music.



It was even better because Oli lost his voice so we all gave him loads of shit all night and he couldn't answer back. Brilliant! Sunday I did it all again by going to the South Bank again with Deb's to watch her friends band, then to old street in the evening to watch another band, at which point I don't think I could see properly, but still insisted being dropped off in the taxi while everyone else was going home, at London Fields where a friend was still out drinking! All because I did not want to go home. After that it all gets a bit fuzzy! I keep waking up with hangovers and staying "Thats it! Never again!" but who am I trying to fool. I'm having to good a time to stop now!










OBSERVATIONS

* Really need to cut down on the alcohol as I'm not going to have a liver left. Also my friend at London fields said I kept touch her breasts all night and asking her whether they were real or not! Don't remember. Really have to stop!

* It appears I'm a Hoxton trendy or wanker (Depends which way you look at it!) and did not even know it! My friend and me were discussing it and apparently I fit the description: Ray bands? Check! Bike with basket? Check! Lots of skinny jeans? Check! Vast array of stupid hats? Oh God! Check!

No comments:

Post a Comment