Monday 6 April 2009

LAZY SUNDAYS

I just love lazy Sundays. I haven't had one in a while, but the last one felt like a real Sunday. I got up to go to Columbia flower market for when it opened, because Oli my housemate bet me a tenner I wouldn't, which you should never do as I'm the most stubborn person in the world and if you tell me I can't do something, I bloody will! Anyway got there dead on 8.00am and it was a great feeling making the most of the day and not having a hangover, which makes a change! If you ever come to London and love flowers, you have to head to the flower market on Columbia Road which is only on a Sunday between 8.00am and 3.00pm. Its just so beautiful and has some of the last true cockney traders screaming out their prices and deals. I try to head down there as much as possible as its not far from me, and I have to be surrounded by flowers all the time. Maybe its because I grew up with them, as my mum is a florist.
On the way home I brought the Sunday papers which me and the house mates love reading. Then Oli who is the greatest cook, cooked us all brunch from his new recipe book from Ottolenghi which is my favourite food shop in all of London. When I walk by the shop I always buy one of their cakes. So all in all a perfect Sunday.











OBSERVATIONS

* Oli owes me a tenner still!

No comments:

Post a Comment