Saturday 7 February 2009

VIVIEN OF HOLLOWAY



When I met up with Kirsty earlier in the week, we got talking about our new found love of 1950's clothes. We got on to the topic of Vivien of Holloway which is a shop on Kentish Town Road which makes replica 1950's clothing. So we decided to take a visit to the shop today. The shop itself is under a railway arch and above a motor bike garage. It is a Aladdin's cave of polka dots and floral prints. The dresses themselves are tiny : I only just squeezed myself into a size 10, which was new experience for me. I have ordered myself a lovely halterneck pencil dress from them for Jan's 30th, as they did not have it in my size in the colour I wanted. I just hope it arrives in time!
Check out Vivien's website : http://www.vivienofholloway.com/


I managed to squeeze myself into this lovely number.

OBSERVATIONS

* I Can't eat anything ever again if I'm going to fit into that dress! Dam it!

No comments:

Post a Comment