Tuesday 19 October 2010

JANE FONDA WORK OUT Vs DAVID CARRADINE KUNG FU


It was that time of year again where we don silly outfits, get really drunk, dance round like idiots and trash our flat.  Yes!  it was mine and Angus's annual birthday party.  The reason there were two themes for this party this time, was because neither the boys or the girls of the house could agree.  The boys didn't like the thought of prancing about in tight lycra ( though, they seem to, a lot in everyday life?) and the girls, thought that dressing up as middle age balding faded star who hanged himself through a sexual pratice gone wrong, wasn't really sexy enough.  So thats why!  To be fair at the begining of the night I did feel that the Jane Fonda theme might have been a mistake as I sat looking at myself in front of my mirror, wearing at bright pink Leotard, thinking I might get camel's toe and that you could see my nipples pinging from underneath the fabric.  So I got straight on the old vino which I have learnt seems to make all problems in life much better; and you know what?  Once again it did not prove me wrong.  The only problem that we did seem to have was the lack of people!  At 11.00pm there still hardly any people here!  With most of the usual crew not available, I started to get into a panic.  Was this going to be our first Oslo party failure?  I should have never questioned it, because sure enough, at around 11.30pm the people started pouring in and the whole thing kicked off.  Dancing on tables, smashing glasses, people falling over, Alex flashing her breasts once again when Crystal Castles was being played, to which some girl told her "Its because of girls like you, others get raped!" which started an all night clash and Ruben came dressed as the yellow Pope.  Why?  I haven't got a bloody clue.  Its Ruben isn't it!

 





















No comments:

Post a Comment