Sunday 22 August 2010

LOST & FOUND

When I was at Glyndebourne I was sent a barrage of texts from Alex in sheer panic, to say that Moomin Troll had gone missing.  No one had seen her all day.  Angus had checked everywhere including the roof!  Where was the Moomin troll?  Being at the opera I couldn't really do anything, and felt quite helpless, but in the back of my mind I knew she would be OK.  When I got home I found the building plastered with posters, of Moomin asking if anyone had seen her.  In fact Alex had put them on every neighbours door, just incase they hadn't seen the other 100 that she had put around the walls!  She had also used the most awful photo of Moomin as she looked like the devil in it.  To be fair if I saw a cat that looked that evil I would most likely shoot it, than rescue it.  As I opened the door   to the flat I saw the little face of Moomin like always.  I knew there was no need to panic.  She had just gone on a little adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment