Sunday 22 August 2010

MOTOR BIKES

The latest fad among the boys of unit 24 seems to be motor bikes.  Yes!  Angus & Oli have decided that they want to buy a motor bike each.  This means they are constantly on e-bay looking at bikes, looking in bike mags and checking out which accessories look the coolest.  Oli has even taken his theory test and brought a helmet, which he seems to like wearing at all times, even when reading.  I'm not complaining though.  I love motor bikes.  I travelled the whole of Vietnam on the back of one.  Its just that Motor bikes don't like me, as I have crashed two (Well mopeds, same thing!)  So I do believe it is safer if some one else does the driving for me. It seems like this is going to be a big on going thing in the house so I will keep you posted.  The future is bright.  the future is motor bikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment